Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Confession

I have a bunch of other things to update on, including our 4D ultrasound yesterday (some cool pics, but Bug is already experienced in avoiding the paparazzi for his future career as a mega-mogul). But I need to confess a quick something in the time I have this morning...

I have become someone who pees on public toilet seats. I try not to, I swear!! I hover as best I can over the toilet -- much easier in a blessed handicapped stall with a bar to hold. But somehow I'm spraying it, not saying it, these days. I can only blame my waning ability to hover close enough and those lady bits being out of whack and tinkle just shooting off in unpredictable directions.

Now, please note, I always take a wad of toilet paper and wipe off the seat afterwards, which is alot more than many other ladies do, I can personally attest. If I could, I would add some liberal spritzes of green cleaner along with those wipes, but alas, most public toilets do not have cleaners in the stalls.

I'm sure you all remember those "20/20" type exposés of hotel rooms where they take a blue light that reflects semen and show how even in the nicest hotel rooms, it's all over the place, including the ceiling and lamp shades? So, I'm not so bad, right? I could be peeing on the hand dryer and door handles. At least I confine myself to an easily wiped toilet seat ;).

Anyway, beware if you enter a stall after a pregnant lady and try and hover yourself. Lord only knows what may have been on that toilet seat before you!

8 comments:

  1. LOL...this is the funniest, and most acurate, thing I've read today! My 3T issue has been dripping on the floor in front of the toilet, WTF?!?! Keep those kegals up my friends =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, you are too funny! And totally forgiven :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see Bug! Since you wipe after you wet the seat, I'll forgive you. :-) I'm not pregnant, but I can't hover to save my life. I always put TP on the seat before I sit. I learned a long time ago that I'm not hovering material...it was gross to say the least. You are brave to admit this issue, my lady. Good for you for bringing this to light. Maybe you could start a support group?? Anyway, I really can't wait to see your pictures so please post very soon! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priceless! You made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost just ruined my computer at work from laughing while drinking my Dr. Pepper! I feel your pain but I couldn't even hover very well before I was preggo, so I always just wipe the seat down pretty well with t.p. before I sit and since you do that after as well, all's forgiven! ;) Can't wait to see bug's 3d pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pee is sterile, so don't feel too guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost died laughing while reading this!!! When i reached the 3T i knew exactly which public bathrooms were safe and how to time it so i could use each!

    I look forward to more updates and pictures of bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I don't sit on a public toilet seat (because there are no covers) I lift up the seat so if I spray it's not on the actual seat. You might want to do that!

    ReplyDelete