Thank you all so much for your kind words, both here, on your own blogs and on the message boards I frequent (if anyone over there happens to stumble on to my blog). Even though I'm a horrible, negative wretch right now, I am not an ungrateful wretch and it warms my cold, bitter heart so read such kind words from such awesome ladies. I even got a shout out from my friend TeeJay, which was incredibly sweet and the first time I think I've been blog famous.
If nothing else good comes of this mess, at least it's forced me to update my blog more often than the embarrassing twice a week I had been averaging. Sadly, grief and bad news seem to inspire more frequent blogging, at least from me.
Came over for L&F... I am so sorry for your loss.... Big hugs ...
ReplyDeleteI use to be on the TTC board (alorvick21) more but just came on and saw your post! I couldnt believe it! I am so sorry hun! :( This is just aweful and having a loss whether its 1 or many just sucks and never gets easier. After my 2nd it just became more numb. If you ever need to just vent or whatever email me anytime! april.lorvick@gmail.com :(
ReplyDelete-april
Here from L&F, and just wanted to say how sorry I am. I hope you're doing OK and taking care as best you can.
ReplyDeleteAnytime you need a hug (or a shout out) I'm here for you babe. No one should travel this road alone.
ReplyDeleteI'm so very sorry for you loss. I hope that you manage the 'natural' miracle, that would be awe inspiring....xxxx
ReplyDeleteHere from LFCA...
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your Peanut.
I hope that everything goes smoothly tomorrow.
I just came over from LFCA. I am so, so sorry about your loss.
ReplyDelete